Thursday, June 12, 2008


I can't put my finger on it, but somehow my conversation with Megan yesterday felt the most relaxed and natural to date. I hope she might have felt that way. Jeremy called me too yesterday; he is calming even to me. Always sounds as if he has gathered and weighed what matters. Much of our talk was about Berkeley to tell the truth. He provided us all a distraction. Normal things *will* go on and being a little more present in the "stuff" we all do might be a good tactic. Concentrate on making routine interactions a little spicier or gratitying or surprising. Many, many people carry heartache around routinely. we aren't alone with that.

Steve Garnaas-Holmes meditation about weather was also helpful this morning. The weather is different for each of us, lessons different, challenges different but in the end we each travel a journey of the soul, regardless the weather. [he said it much better..;) ]

l,
k

No comments: